Phokshing Hill Trek (Day Hike)
This is one the best hiking place for a day or short trip. This trek starts from Chorepatan (Davi's fall). It lies in the southern part of Pokhara Valley. One can see the panoromic view of the mountain as well as Pokhara Valley, two lakes: Phewa and Begnas. This trail is one the most beautiful trekking hill along the top of Biyali- Sartum- Pokharelthock view tower ( Thumki Danda)- Phokshing kot village- Shivalaya- Bajapokhari- Nirmalpokhari-Shammi maidan- Dandako pokhari- gairagaun- barpande thum. There is another trail and can be follow the following itinerary.
The suggested Itinerary for day hike is given below.
1. Lakeside- Davi's fall by car or jeep
2. Davis's fall to Furse khola ( cross the suspension briedge)
3. Furse khola to Pahari Danda
4. Pahari Danda toManakamana Temple (Bayali)
5 Bayali to Shartum
6. Shartum to Baghako khor ( Tiger's inhabitant)
7. Baghako Khor to Pokharel thock view tower ( Thumki danda)
8. Thumki danda to furse khola along the aamat.
9. Furse khola to Birauta along the Bidhya Niketan School.
10. Birauta to Lakeside by taxi.
One can ask Mr Yadu Raj Pokharel by calling 9856033910.